California-San Diego
Options

Twin Oaks Garden Estate

Twin Oaks House & Gardens made my wedding a dream come true! Not only did everything go incredibly smooth, but they made sure all my guests were happy and that I had everything I needed throughout the day. Every single one of my guests had a great time, and a huge number of them said it was the most fun wedding they have attended! I have been recommending Twin Oaks to everyone, and will continue to do so.Thank you Twin Oaks!-Karen Finn

Re: Twin Oaks Garden Estate

• Options
    edited December 2011
    VENDOR....Pretty sure you are not supposed to post on the knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My thoughts exactly pp! Can't believe that this particular vendor is resorting to posting on The Knot to get business. Just adds to my not-so-great thoughts about the professionalism of this venue.
    GP Nesties FAQ My Chart

TTC since 5/09 -- IUI #1 1/11 = BFN -- 5/11 IUI#2=BFP, Beta#1 (14DPO)=319, Beta#2 (16DPO)=643

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011

My fiance and I are really thinking about having our wedding at Twin Oaks.  We loved the grounds and the staff seemed very professional.  The pricing was decent.  The only thing we didn't like is that we have to pay separate for bar and bring in our own booze.  However, we are willing to do that.  Any suggestions???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards