Canada-Ontario
Options

I need shoes!!

Everything I'm finding in the shoe stores are way too high for me. I need something 3" or shorter preferably.  

Are there bridal shops with a good selection of shoes? My dress is champagne, so rather than trying to match exactly, i think it's easier if I find something complementary.

Re: I need shoes!!

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since it's Christmas time, I would really just hit the stores - Browns, Aldo, Town Shoes, even Sears and The Bay.  There will be tons of selection this time of year, especially for gold and silver tones.  I'll keep my eye out when I do my Christmas shopping!

If you want your shoes to match your dress exactly, you may have to look at Bridal stores, but I didn't ever look there. 
  • Options
    miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at town shoes - they were gold snakeskin with an ankle wrap. Definitely not traditional "wedding" shoes but you should keep an open mind! They don't have to be satin or ivory - lots of brides are having fun with their shoes now. Best part is I can wear them again and again! Tongue out
  • Options
    suellen2bwedsuellen2bwed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try bridalshoes.com
    I saw some nice low heeled ones on that web site. I am going to wear silver sandles so i can wear them again, have started the searc and like you want them to be a low heel.
    Good lUck
  • Options
    grlandherdoggrlandherdog member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have checked all those stores, and am just waiting for more of the holiday selection!
    I have a glittery gold pair of steve madden pumps which I bought, cause i love them and i have a black patent pair that i know are comfy, same style. 

My dress is cocktail length, so I can't hide them under a dress.  hopefully Town shoes or one of them gets more stuff in soon!  Wedding in 88 days (according to the knot! eeks!)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my shoes at Celebration Shoes in Yorkville.  They are so awesome and helpful and they dye the shoes to match your dress.  It's a bit pricey, but I was comfortable AND stylish in my wedding shoes the entire day and night.
  • Options
    Habs2HartHabs2Hart member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going for comfort!

I'm going to get a pair of Cole Haan shoes (online or by visiting Florida or Buffalo before my wedding).  Cole Haan is owned by Nike and they use the same technology in the soles of sexy heels that they do in their best runners.  They have gorgeous designs, albeit a bit pricier than regular store prices, but you can walk around all day and night (not to mention dance) very comfortably. 

I'm getting a coloured pair of some sort, that I know (they come out with the most amazing spring/summer heels) but they do have a bridal section as well if you wanted traditional white. 

I'm obessed with their shoes...<3...so worth it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards