Tennessee

DJ in Chattanooga Area?

I'm actually getting married in NW Georgia, but I'm much closer to Chattanooga than Atlanta.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a DJ in the Chattanooga/NW Georgia area? My wedding is during prom season(April 16, 2011!), so I've been told to book this within the next couple of months. I've got the other "biggies" booked-church, reception, photographer--so this is next on the list!

Re: DJ in Chattanooga Area?

• edited December 2011
    Soundforce is the best in Chattanooga.. Also Mike Key is really great too.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_dj-chattanooga-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:7f83b552-e47c-495e-b432-c4d827d135d7Post:77c62a3d-84fd-4b31-a6e1-219b5e880841">Re: DJ in Chattanooga Area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Soundforce is the best in Chattanooga.. Also Mike Key is really great too.
    Posted by tiffanylace[/QUOTE]
    I second Mike Key - great enthusiasm, reads the mood of the crowd well, and has a lot of experience.
    image Busted!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks. I've emailed SoundForce. I'll check out Mike Key.
  • edited December 2011
    I was checking out Mike Key and found it a little hard to find him. I finally found his company is named Great American Music. His website is www.notesandlights.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards