Washington-Seattle
Options

Half way to a check!

So my mom and I spent at least 5 hours today on my 75 invites! We are roughly half way done with them.....such tedious work, my gosh! I at one point I was ready to pull my hair out! The goal is to have them in the mail my the 7th.
For Sale Bio

Updated 10/4/10 image

Re: Half way to a check!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good work, ive been procrastinating on mine because of how much work everyone says they are.  Show us your hard work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OH yes! Don't wait until the last minute, you will hate yourself for it! And try to get some friends to help, if you can!! I will PIP once they are done.
    For Sale Bio

Updated 10/4/10 image

• Options
    edited December 2011

Sounds like a pretty big check. You are sending out 150 invitations? DANG! Huge wedding!

Kahala-i agree with pp, don't wait. start now.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_half-way-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:cfb2213f-fe14-47c2-8913-f7d9ff5d1c0bPost:d4653eba-34ff-410a-9cb6-0ced06cfdf90">Re: Half way to a check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are sending out 150 invitations? DANG!
    Posted by sarack[/QUOTE]

Haha no! I am making 75 invitations and I'm half way done with each of those.  That would be RIDICULOUS and I would never make that many myself! lol

I figured out the wording and printed those out. I made 2 kinds of reply cards, regular ones for those that aren't tech savy and then ones that have our webiste information to RSVP. Then I printed circle tages with our initials, directions and return address lables.THEN we stuck all the invites to their backings and stuck on the bows.

I have to cut, tie and glue ribbons on with attached circle tags. Then make 75 guest address lables for the envelopes and 30 address lable for reply envelopes. After that all we will need is postage then they are off to the post office!
    For Sale Bio

Updated 10/4/10 image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards