Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Re: n/a

• Most of the weddings I've been to, the recessional occurs, people mill around outside with whatever (bubbles, etc), then the family goes inside for pics. If the guests have the info on directions to the reception, they'll go there.
  • If you're going to do that, please please please do something for your guests while they are waiting and don't make them wait too long.  This is one of my largest pet peeves.  Offer a cocktail hour or hors d'ouevres, anything to keep them entertained.
  • Make sure you do any many photos as possible before the ceremony.  We are doing all the bride & bridesmaids, bride with her family before the ceremony.  All that will be left is the all together family shots and bride & groom shots.
    image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If you're not having a reception line, let your guests know to go right to the reception for cocktails.  Definitely let them know to move on to the reception, and not hang around.  It's frustrating for the photographer to take photos with everyone around, as they all want to get photos, and it actually takes longer!   

Take as many before as possible, - might want 2 photograhers on the shoot, one for you and bridesmaids, and one for groom and groomsmen - and family that for each, and then they work together for the rest of the shoot.
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! My Planning Bio "http://lisa-rj.weebly.com"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards