Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Photographer

Hi I am getting married in Pittsburgh and usually post on their boards.  My friend is getting married in the Baltimore area, however, and has found a company that does both DJ and Photographer packages.  She doesn't know anyone who has used them however.  I was wondering if any of you have heard anything about Abbey Roads DJ & Wedding Photography?  There prices seem almost too good to be true so I'm a little suspicious.  Thanks!

Re: Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't see any reviews on Wedding Wire, but honestly that doesn't look like professional wedding photography. 

We're using Stephanie Miller Photography (smillerphotography.net) and her prices are great.  One non-pro photographer I looked at whose pictures I also liked was Mike Wolfe (wolfeimages.com), for him plus a separate DJ would probably run about the same as Abbey Roads.
  • Options
    kime31kime31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the suggestion - I will pass it along!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Meghan from meghan lynn photography
    www dot meghanlynnphotography dot com....
    She's been nothing but a pleasure to work with so far and her prices are very reasonable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kime31 -

My name is Nicholas Griner and I am a local Baltimore/Washington area photographer. I'd be more than happy to provide you with information about my services for your friend's wedding. Visit www.ngrinerphoto.com for samples and contact information.

Take care,
    Nick
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards