Retro and Vintage Weddings

Vintage inspired clothes

I'm sure some of you have visited this site, but I just found it and wanted to share.   It has some amazing dresses and retro shoes for very reasonable prices!  It also has a "vintage" section, but everything appears to be sold out, good for inspirations though!  modcloth.com

Re: Vintage inspired clothes

• Thanks for sharing!
    Lots of cute stuff!
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I've bought things from modcloth before, and I've always been really happy with my order.  Be sure to read all the reviews of items before you buy, though.  That makes it easy to steer clear of the lower-quality stuff.

Seeing your post reminded me that I needed to buy my bridal shower outfit!  I found the sweetest dress and these (I think) matching heels.  I absolutely could NOT resist the scandic print on the lower skirt.  And believe it or not, I think this might be my very first print dress.  I always buy solids, it seems..,, or simple designs like stripes or polkadots.  I've never bought a proper print dress before.  FUN!

Thanks for posting about modcloth, kelley.  I needed it.  :D
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • edited July 2010
    Gah! Those shoes are so adorable! And The dress is great too! You're going to look wonderful!
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • nukke, this absolutely cracks me up!!! I think I'll take that dress of my list and just be happy someone is wearing it! I guess great minds think alike. ;)
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • I like BabyGirlBoutique.com and Daddy-O's.com.
    Love Stop Staring dresses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NukkeNukke member
    [QUOTE]nukke, this absolutely cracks me up!!! I think I'll take that dress of my list and just be happy someone is wearing it! I guess great minds think alike. ;)
    Posted by DivineWillowMama[/QUOTE]

What list?  Why don't you wear it?  It's not like these are custom dresses or we're going to run into the same people. ;)
    Our Wedding Website
  • modcloth is my new addiction!  I actually had a bad experience the first time I ordered from them-- they lost my order completely, and then everything was out of stock by the time I emailed them.  They were good about fully refunding me right away, so I guess it was an honest mistake.  I gave them a second chance and was successful with this dress: http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Dresses/Frankly+I+Don+t+Give+a+Dress

Gotta love the free returns, too - especially since their sizing is a little tough to figure out.

Nukke - love the outfit! I almost ordered that dress :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NukkeNukke member
    Robotcake--I love the dress!  It's crazy, but I MADE that dress years ago but in black eyelet lace instead of red.  I never wore it, though, because I never got it to fit right.  How crazy.  It was/is definitely that same dress.
    Our Wedding Website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards