Washington-Seattle

Olympia bride needs HELP!!

Hi ladies!  I haven't been on here in ages!  I was married in August, 2010, and three days after Christmas we welcomed a beautiful baby girl into our lives.  Life is good.  However, my little sister is now the bride-to-be, and I am her MOH.  She is getting married June 22, 2013, and is having her ceremony at her fiance's family church in Olympia, and the reception was to be held at The Loft at Capitol Lake.  Does anyone know it?  Well, today all hell broke lose when the guy who runs the Loft called her to let her know that he is thinking of retiring, and doesn't know if he will still have the property by her date, so he is not going to honor her booking now.  My sister has looked at over a dozen locations, and this was the ONLY one she loved.  She wants something large, preferably with a water view, with a "modern rustic" feel, which is how she puts it.  Something with exposed beam ceilings, etc.  Now I am on the hunt for something with the same feeling in the south sound (Oly, Lacey, Tumwater) area.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  She is a mess, as you can imagine, and I am taking this on to help ease the stress somewhat.  Guest list is going to be somewhere in the range of 150.  Thank you so much!!

Re: Olympia bride needs HELP!!

• Thank you, that sounds perfect.  Absolutely perfect.  In fact, that's what she had rented that fell through, thats how perfect, lol.  but good thinkin!  you have her pegged perfectly!  Know any other places similar?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards