New Jersey
Options

heluurrr

Hello everyone, I figured I post on here and introduce myself to board.  I usually post over in NEY, but thought hey I'm engaged now so I needed to find my local board. 

A lil bout me and FI...He is in the Coast Guard, and I was as well. That is how we met when we were both stationed in Cape May.  I have since gotten out and moved with him when he was restationed to Sandy Hook.  He is originally from MD and I am from AR. We haven't really met anyone yet, but hopefully that will change soon. We are both social people who love hanging out with friends.  I am the type of person who tells it like I see it, but I am easy to get along with.

Our wedding will be on Sept 30 2011. Just a very small beach wedding, no reception, but a dinner and outing at the boardwalk afterwards. We only have a very few people that are going to be in attendance seeing as though basically everyone we know has to travel so far.  I have my dress, and my bouquet. Workin on the officiant and the photographer and then we will basically be set.

Looking forward to meeting you ladies!!
When is my wedding

Re: heluurrr

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi & welcome!!!!!
    I had a beach wedding too this past August.
    What area are you looking to have your ceremony / dinner in?
    Hope to see you around & happy panning! =)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats welcome to the board
  • Options
    NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! I'll be having my wedding @ Sandy Hook and then take pictures there on the beach with the NY skyline behind me, with the lighthouse, cannons, and then take pics in the water.

We will then all go to Asbury and go to the boardwalk :)
    When is my wedding
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_heluurrr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:fd32058b-48f8-4274-90b5-dae4a77275d9Post:7edff904-dcad-4c13-9874-5face0180945">Re: heluurrr</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Ladies! I'll be having my wedding @ Sandy Hook and then take pictures there on the beach with the NY skyline behind me, with the lighthouse, cannons, and then take pics in the water. We will then all go to Asbury and go to the boardwalk :)
    Posted by coastiegrl25[/QUOTE]

<font color="#008080">That sounds like it will be beautiful!</font>
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards