Missouri-St Louis

The BEST photographer in STL

I want everyone in St. Louis to know how wonderful my wedding photographer Michelle Huesgen is. She is extremely talented and her pictures are not like anything that I have seen. The name of her company is Untamed Heart Photography. Michelle was a blast to work with and she had tons of creative ideas. I didn't want the typical St. Louis wedding pictures that everyone has in Forest Park or Downtown.  Michelle definitely found some interesting places that turned out gorgeous. Everyone loves them.  Here is her link -
  http://www.untamedheartphotography.com/weddings/index2.php#/home/

Re: The BEST photographer in STL

• girliebride09girliebride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     looks great! Let's see your pics!! Do you have a link to your gallery?
  • edited December 2011
    I don't mean to stir the pot and I'm not trying to accuse anyone of anything here but if you've only posted once and it's to rave about one vendor, it sounds like a vendor post.  I would suggest maybe reviewing all of your wedding vendors and showing your images to avoid this...
  • edited December 2011
    Can we say VENDOR?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Whoa...Thank you Angie!  That was a very sweet and thoughtful thing of you to do!!
    To those of you who accused me( the photographer) of doing this...I can assure you I didn't post this...
    I just came over to see my new link on the website and saw this...
  • edited December 2011
    I also wanted to add that PLEASE...next time someone suspects a  vendor post, perhaps they should address is privately with the op or the Knot itself, instead of publically slandering a vendor.
    Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I can vouch for Michelle's talent!  We used her in the past for some other photography - capturing my soon to be step-son in all of his glory.  I can not say enough about Michelle's talent! The photographs we have are not use photos but ART and that is so important to me! While I did not realize she handled weddings - I can say I gaurentee you will be amazed!
  • edited December 2011
    Melissa is that you???  Congratulations on your engagement and thank  you sooo much for your sweet sweet words!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't think vendors were supposed to be on here at all.  And, as you can see from my original post, I simply wanted to see some images and more reviews...otherwise, it is quite suspicious.  I posted that on the boards for a reason.  If other vendors start posting their own rave reviews on private bride boards, who are we to trust in our search?  If this continues on the Knot board, brides will just simply not come back.

The fact that you felt you had to come "clear" your name on a board when nothing negative was being said about you makes it more questionable simply because you were here to know about this post in the first place.  We are fully aware of how having more than one e-mail address can create more than one profile on here.  You simply made the situation worse in my mind.  Again, as I stated before, I wasn't accusing, I was letting her or you know how it sounded to fellow brides reading the post and how that could be avoided.

Thanks and good luck with your business.
  • edited December 2011
    I say she was busted!  No wedding profile, no wedding date.
  • edited December 2011
    This is just downright humiliating...I hope you are happy and I certainly hope no one else's clients come over here to review them unless they are WELL KNOWN Knot forum members...

Best of luck to you in the upcoming year!
  • angelatraversangelatravers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think it is ridiculous that people have the time to get on this website and bash other peoples posts. I don't have time to get on here and play on my profile, I used this site for recommendations and new ideas. I DID get married in Oct and Michelle was the photographer, and she did a fantastic job. I posted the referral because I do think my wedding photos are the best I have seen, and I think everyone who is looking for a photographer should look @ her work.  That being said - If you just take the time to look @ her link that I also provided- her pics will pretty  much speak for themselves.

Angie Travers

• angelatraversangelatravers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Love the pics!  Looks like you had a beautiful day!
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
  • abossi1017abossi1017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked her for my July 10th wedding and I couldn't be happier!!!  Yay I can't wait :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards