July 2013 Weddings

Its quiet here

where is everyone hiding?
*checks under couch cushions*
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Its quiet here

• Work has been insane so I rarely have time to hop on here! I feel so out of the loop. Hehe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was thinking that too. Everyone must be on vacation or something...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • No vacations here...I dont get to go anywhere until the honeymoon ...hmph!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We're not going anywhere till the Honeymoon either. (Other than weekends to the family cabin, but that hardly counts.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • im not going anywhere for awhile either lol
  • In Response to Re:Its quiet here:[QUOTE]We're not going anywhere till the Honeymoon either. Other than weekends to the family cabin, but that hardly counts. Posted by Beads921[/QUOTE]

That TOTALLY counts! A minication anywhere is waaaaaaaay better than nocation lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_its-quite-here-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:22b921ad-521a-4e4b-ac35-5b74f4f5fd24Post:243a863b-dd11-43b9-95a9-2a03ca2a9add">Re:Its quiet here</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Its quiet here: That TOTALLY counts! A minication anywhere is waaaaaaaay better than nocation lol
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL. Yeah, that's what I'm saying!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have a minication coming up next month and we'll be going to FI's parents and getting epics done :)

Our entertainment center was FINALLY delivered today so I spent the evening after work setting up our new tv :)  
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • i think we've all been on the FB board :-P i'm trying to catch up here, for those of us who are not on FB yet!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • im on both lol
  • I've been hiding in a box.

Oh and working and schooling and cleaning and working out. All of a sudden I found a million things to keep me busy.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards