Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

**FutureMrsTCT***

Hey girl, just wanted to give you my timeline.  Just a heads up, I got my hair done at a salon in Bensalem (I spent the night at the parentals), but my make up done at Normandy.

8:30am- wake up
10:00am- meet at hair salon 
12:00n- leave hair salon for Normandy
(12:30p- make up artist arrived at Normandy hotel room and started to set up)
 1:00pm- arrive at Normandy.  As soon as I got settled in, I started to get my make up done
 2:00pm- photographer arrived
 2:45pm- get dressed
3:00- 4:00- bridal party pictures
 4:00pm- head over to bridal suite
 4:50pm- start lining up for ceremony
 5:00- ceremony
 5:30- 6:45- photos
 7:00- 11:00- reception

Let me know if you want JEGs' schedule (he got ready at our apartment) or the breakdown of our reception as well.

HTH!
Mrs. JEGs
est 7.17.10
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
Hunter Fillmore
October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress

Re: **FutureMrsTCT***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hey Amy! Just saw this post by chance. This is Sara McDermott.

Did you have your cocktail hour go for an hour and a half? I'm thinking of doing this to give a little more time for pictures and bc I want to push the reception back a bit soit's not too early (it's immediately following the ceremony since the reception site's right across the street from the church, but we have to have the ceremony at 2:30.)

Let me know if you did this and how it went!
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey McDerm :)

No, our cocktail hour was only an hour.  By the time everyone filtered back into the cocktail area, it was about ten of six.  

Our original idea was to do a receiving line, but we ended up doing table visits instead.  If I could do it all over again, I would have done the receiving line instead.

PS... I've already started to think of bribes to get one of the ladies to take me to the wedding instead of their hubs/boyfriends.  I would make a waaaay better date then Max, right?  hehehe
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amy - Thank you!! The girls and I will be getting our hair done at a separate salon (LaVita Bella) which is thankfully right down the road - so this timeline definitely helped. I'll play around with some things and probably come pester you for your reception timeline as well. Thank you!!!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my nails done at LaVita Bella the day before the wedding!  It's a really really nice place.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it there. Vicki (she the older sister of a friend of mine) does my hair there regularly - so thankfully since I don't want an updo she can also do my hair for the big day - which excited me beyond belief - it means I don't have to put trust in someone I don't know very well. Haven't gotten my nails done yet there - so I might have to try that service as well.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha - Amy, I can just picture you walking in on Whitney's arm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards