Ohio-Northeast
Options

Davids Bridal dresses - who has fabric left over?

Hi ladies!  I know DB is a pretty popular dress company, so I'm hoping someone may be able to help me out with this.  I want to make straps for my dress sing white satin, but DB won't sel me the fabric.  So, I can either go buy a cheap clearance dress there and cut it apart, or perhaps one or more of you are having your DB dresses altered and have some excess fabric available?

I'm in need of DB white satin, about 5" wide by 40" long, times two.  Anyone who needs to make her dress shorter will probably have this much fabric left over easily.  If you have it, please let me know.  I'll pay shipping and even pay for the fabric if you want.  Or I can trade something else.  Just let me know.  I can be reached at mdwwed at gmail dot com.

Thanks ladies!

Re: Davids Bridal dresses - who has fabric left over?

• Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW - sorry you have to go through this! I would also post this on a national board to get others to see this! I am no help though - sorry!
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe you'd find a cheap DB dress on craigslist you could cut up? Or, have you cruised the fabric stores to see if you can find something that is 'close enough'?  Since you only need it for straps, it wouldn't be nearly as obvious if it wasn't a perfect dead-on match than if you were using it to add length or something.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pandora9802Pandora9802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan to hit the fabric stores if no one has "extra" fabric around.  Just thought I'd ask you ladies first.  I figured it would be a "greener" approach, since we'd be using something rather than sending it to a land fill.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards