New Jersey - South

Renault Winery.

Hi. Everyone.  i am very interested in checking this venue out. was just curious if anyone has used them or been to a wedding there.  thank you

Re: Renault Winery.

• We will be using them.  It's beautiful.  We just had a tasting there a few weeks ago.
  • Ok. How is the pricing. And is there a min. Of guests
  • It depends on which room you like and what you're looking for.  I believe all their prices and guest number requirements/limits are online here --> http://www.renaultwinery.com/#!vstc0=weddings
    We were there again yesterday for our details appointment.  Every time we go, I love it more.
  • I had my wedding there on 1-21-12. It was absouley amazing! We had the Vintage Room and boy was it beautiful. The white lights, vines, and half wine barrels made it just so unique!

There is not a minimum of guests. It just depends on which room you will be in.

The food was amazing. Cocktail hour had soooooooooo much food and everyone raved how great it was! We upgraded to the Burgendy room for this and it was very nice! For our main course we picked the Tuscan Chicken. Oh so good!

The price could not be beat. I paid under $80 per plate and the cake and fresh flower centerpieces were included.

I think the best thing about Renault was how unique it was. You're not going to find such a beautiful, historic wedding venue in South Jersey.

If you talk to Amy tell her that Tara who got married in January says hi. Amy was my coordinator.

Good luck! You can't go wrong with Renault!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • My SIL got married there Sept 2011. They paid 75 pp and the food was really good, the cocktail hour had soooo much good food. They had a cocktail hour and 5 hour open bar on a Saturday night, so they got a pretty good deal. 
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Smithville Inn in Galloway is also a good choice.  My daugher had her wedding there in 2008, I was so pleased that I booked for my 2nd wedding this year. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards