Illinois-Chicago

Seamstress

I bought my dress from my hone town in Wisconsin, the lady that was suppose to do all the alterations ended up not doing such a good job. I am desperate now to find a seamstress here in Chicago that can help me out with alterations. Any suggestions of a trusted seamstress?? I live in the lakeview area. THANK YOU!!

Re: Seamstress

• fashionxfashionx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about the Lakeview neighborhood, but I highly recommend Angelica from La Modista. It's on Clybourne just north of Fullerton. (773) 327-4298
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • HandBananaHandBanana member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mary Burlingame is amazing.  She is Glen Ellyn which would require you to have a car but she is more than reasonavle in price and her work is amazing.

http://www.citiservi.com/illinois/mary-burlingame-glen-ellyn__331728_1993.html
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • joo6758joo6758 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Taylor Wilson does alternations and is a custom bridal designer. She did my dress, and it turned out amazing : ) She is located just north of Lakeview, and will travel to you, which is always a plus. Her rates are very affordable for the quality work that she does, and the turnaround is quick too. Her email is info@taylorwilsonstyle.com - Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards