Virginia

White Swan Bridal or Leesburg Bridal

Anyone use either of these? What was your opinion?

Re: White Swan Bridal or Leesburg Bridal

• edited December 2011
    White Swan was creepy with all of the mannequins. I felt like I was in a stadium with everyone looking at me. I had a great experience at Blush.
  • edited December 2011
    We have a blush here in Virginia. Now I'm not sure if it is the same kind of bridal store..but its a consignment shop. I went in to look at the dresses and they were way overpriced for USED dresses. She didn't have a good selection, she was snooty..etc. So I was not very happy with Blush.
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • edited December 2011

I bought my dress at White Swan and I love it! I do love how all of the dresses are on the forms - it gives you a much better idea of the shape than when the dresses are on the hangers. They have quite a selection, with a range in prices, and some designers I had never heard of before. The only negative thing I can think of from my shopping experience is that Mila (the owner) can be pushy. No bride should be rushed in to a decision. Even though I went in that day with no intention to buy, Mila could tell that I really loved one dress I was in and pounced on the opportunity, offering me more and more of a discount on the dress the more time I spent in it. I've been back several times, to pay off the balance and try the dress on again, and I still love it just as much - if not more - than I did when I first purchased it. They were quick to notify me when it came in, and aside from a few minor alterations, it fits like a dream!!! HTH

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart."

161 invited image
    74 ready to celebrate! image
    87 won't make it :(image
    0 still to respond image
  • Mhopk6apMhopk6ap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to White Swan Bridal this week to try dresses on. I found multiple dresses I liked. I liked how they were on maniquins because it really let me see the dress. They told me all about their clearance dresses too, but I didn't find anything up there I liked. Most of the clearance dresses were Ivory, so if that is what you want, go there.

I really liked that the price for the dress includes all alterations. They say that they measure you exactly and the dress is made to those dimensions. So, no buying a size and hoping it fits or paying a lot for alterations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards