Arizona-Phoenix

AW: My bridal shower

It is this weekend!  I am so excited!  I fly from Vegas to Phoenix tonight after work, two of my bridesmaids are picking me up and we are going to have some drinks.  Then tomorrow my mom and I are going to do my hair trial run and then at 5pm tomorrow night is my shower!!!  I have been looking forward to this for so long! 

Re: AW: My bridal shower

• Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope you have an amazing time!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like a girl's idea of a perfect day! Enjoy every minute of it! Good luck with your trial. Where are you having it done?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I am using the hair dresser I used when I lived in AZ, Kandy from Salon Scottsdale.  I want going to use a guy from Pucci but I decided to go back to who I already know I like!  She has done my hair for weddings I have been in before, so I know I will like it.  I am also doing my make up trial on Sunday.  One of my very good friends, Tia,  is a make-up artist at the Rolfs in the North West part of Phoenix and she is doing my make-up.  Once again, another person who has done my make up for events so I know I will like it!
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited for you! I will be sending knottie vibes your way! Hope to see lots of pictures of your trials!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards