New York

Limo

We booked our limo today, and for an awesome price. We are getting 6 hours for only $448, and that includes tax and tip!! So if anyone in the Geneva/Canandaigua area is looking for a limo, let me know if you want the company details!

On a totally unrelated note, I dropped my ring off today to get cleaned and re-plated or whatever they call it, and now my finger feels very naked Frown
Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Limo

• edited December 2011
    Great price on the limo!!

I totally get your "naked finger" feeling... I actually bought a fake ring... for a few different reasons.  I have worn it when my ring was at the jewelers (I had it re-dipped every 6 months) and will take the fake set with me on my honeymoon instead of my real one.  I don't want to risk it.  The fake set seemed a little silly at first, but I was so spoiled and used to having some bling on that finger it felt weird without it.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_limo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:5123fe7f-b148-4d0b-8168-f2aac213d064Post:f5223fbe-d11a-4443-a886-a61ec63813be">Limo</a>:
    [QUOTE]We booked our limo today, and for an awesome price. We are getting 6 hours for only $448, and that includes tax and tip!! So if anyone in the Geneva/Canandaigua area is looking for a limo, let me know if you want the company details! On a totally unrelated note, I dropped my ring off today to get cleaned and re-plated or whatever they call it, and now my finger feels very naked
    Posted by raes19[/QUOTE]
    I wonder what it would cost for them to come to Utica??  I'll give them a call, it can't hurt!  What's the company and number/website?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

The company is called Aristocrat Wine Tours https://www.aristocratwinetours.com/default.asp the phone number is 315-521-2422.

I was just on his site and see that he raised his rates, but maybe if you tell him you heard he was cheaper, he might give you a better deal? He is newer to the business, so he is trying to get his name out there and was very willing to negotiate. We are paying $50/hr for the first 4 hours, then $75/hr for the additional 2 hours, plus the tax and gratuity.

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards