• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Texas-San Antonio

I need a Wedding Planner/Consultant

Hello  all,
Please Help. I'm starting to panic and feel overwhelmed with all the different vendor info I have. Can you recommend a good wedding consultant or warn me which ones to stay away from? Also let me know price range.

Thank you all and God Bless

Re: I need a Wedding Planner/Consultant

• edited December 2011
    Are you looking for experienced or someone just starting out? The more experience they have, the more they cost. You can find some people on Craigslist who do it very cheaply. Or you can enlist someone at the Community College who is studying event planning. (This is my major at the University of Houston) Just a couple cheaper ideas. Otherwise, just google wedding coordination and look at the events they have done. Really the personality will be the indicator if you should hire them. You need to mesh with them. :)
  • intendtomarryintendtomarry member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I'm using The Wedding Studio, they put everything together for you andits has been much easier for me to handle from dallas
  • edited December 2011
    The top ones in town are:

Elegant Events, The Wedding Planners, I do wedding consulting,
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    who are The Wedding Planners? do you mean The Wedding Studio? that's who I'm using or is there someone else? either way a planner is the way to go. and since we moved our wedding date I need the help,
  • medinaud75medinaud75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call Teresa at San Antonio Wedding Event and Consultants, her and Melanie are the best.  They helped me plan my wedding from start to finish and I loved them!!! 
  • brideinsatbrideinsat member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Try Christen at Goen South. I havent used them but heard great things about them
  • brideinsatbrideinsat member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    who'd you end up using? What is pricing like? I have most of the big work done but need help with the details and day of so I dont want to spend alot.
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011

You know I read a bad review on Yelp about San Antonio Wedding Event and Consultants might want to do your homework

• rammo01rammo01 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your suggestions.  I'm still looking. My wedding is on Oct 22, 2011 and I think I just need a Day of Coordinator.  I have appts with budget bridal this week and Anita Rodriguez next week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards