New Jersey
Options

J Paul Studios in east Brunswick

Hello ladies! I'm a former knottie who is a matron of honor now and my friend has an appointment with J Paul studio in east Brunswick. The price seems way too good to be true so I was hoping to see if any of you had any feedback. I already checked the vendor review page and didn't see anything. Any info would be great!! Happy weddings to everyone!! :)

Re: J Paul Studios in east Brunswick

• Options
    met w him this weekend-everything is extra, like retouching fee, extra picture in an album $40 seems like he nickel and dimes u on everything u can pick a package for $1700 but prob will end up paying $4000!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    DON'T USE THEM!!!! I booked them in October 2009 and had the contract written in that ONLY Jeff Becker would shoot the wedding, He was with the owner, also Jeff, for 13 years. Jeff Becker left the company and started his own company. I wanted out of the contract because the owner's work AND attitude did not impress me. He refused to refund our deposit.  He failed to notify us of the associate leaving and failed to up hold his end of the contract as it was written that ONLY JEFF BECKER TO SHOOT.  We had lawyers review the contract and fought over the deposit. I would NEVER tell anyone to book with them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    the did my cousins wedding 7 years ago and did a great job, however she paid $8000. for pictures with all the extras..  I met with them and was not impressed w/the owner either.  I booked with Blooming Studios - Carla is amazing.
    Good Luck to you.
  • Options
    My fsil used them for her wedding a few years back. Her pics are "ok". She and fmil still talk about the owners attitude til this day and made sure I stayed away from his table at all the bridal shows.
  • Options
    Um... what exactly seems "too good to be true"? That website is horrible. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards