Pennsylvania-Central

affordable locations in Mechanicsburg/Carlisle/Harrisburg area?

My fiance and I are planning a mid-October wedding, but being transplants to the area have no idea where to start in terms of locations.  We want something reasonably priced but not tacky, for about 60 guests.  Since it's mid-October and the weather can be dicey, we are anticipating it will be a indoor event.  We would want the actually ceremony and the reception to be at the same location.  Any  thoughts?  Thanks for your help in advance!

Re: affordable locations in Mechanicsburg/Carlisle/Harrisburg area?

• edited December 2011
    If you're okay with a little travel I recommend where we got married, the Lodge at Blue Ridge Summit near waynesboro. It offers indoor or outdoor sites and overlooks a valley which in mid-october is amazing.  Other ideas, AACA museum is unique, Hotel Hershey can also be accomodating depending on the size of your party within their Harvest Restaurant.  Mulberry Art Studio is also beautiful and if you're sticking with 60, reception idea would be Perfect Settings in Columbia.  Tony and Daisy are amazing to work with and very accomodating.  Good luck and happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    If you're ok with traveling you could try the Valencia Ball Room in York.
    Mrs. Wiggins image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards