Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Flowers?

Where did you get your flowers? I need some place in the boone/ames are and I am looking for recommendations. Thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Flowers?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Something Chic Floral, out of WDSM, but she travels to anywhere in the metro.  I'd totally recommend Danielle there :-).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I met with Danielle at Something Chic Floral as well! I'd also recommend calling up the HyVee's in Ames. They do great work as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using hy-Vee in Ames. I checked with Mary Kay's and was really put off by the lady that I spoke with and they quoted me $200 for the bouquet I want where Hy-Vee quoted me a range of $75-$100. I am also buying my bulk flowers to do my centerpieces with through Hy-Vee. They have been very helpful and willing to work within my budget.
    image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aksavitsaksavits member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I using Virginia's Flowers in Boone. They do a great job and its reasonably priced!
  • Options
    ebagnallebagnall member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Mary Kay's and I'm fairly happy with them.  The ladies there have been really nice to me.  (Sorry PP that they weren't to you, :(  maybe they were having a bad day?).  The one thing I'm a little disappointed about is that the flowers are costing more than I thought they would based around their initial quote.  but I'm going to assume it's my fault for picking some flowers that were maybe more expensive than I wanted.

Hyvee usually does pretty good work too as far as I know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards