Ohio-Columbus
Options

Suggestions for printers in Columbus

Our wedding invitation were designed by our friend in NC....the printers in his area seem to be a bit pricey. Any suggestions on a reputable (but inexpensive) printer in Columbus or surrounding area? We will only need 125 invitations...none of the extras.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Suggestions for printers in Columbus

• Options
    roarkamroarkam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used peabody papers in grandview and they turned out excellent! I can't really comment on their pricing, it seemed reasonable to me, but they were the only printer we go a quote from.  We too had a friend design them, so that may helped the cost.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Inskeep Printers in Westerville
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also used Peabody Papers for everything wedding. Everything seemed reasonable, considering I also looked at On Paper that would have charged twice as much for the same thing. Everything we've had printed has turned out wonderful, and we've had a ton of compliments!
  • Options
    Chocmom24Chocmom24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
    MissySue20...did you have your invites printed there? Do you have pictures of your invites? Was your experience a good one?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chocomom24: We did not get our wedding invites printed there bc we are out of state, but definitely considered it. If we were still in Columbus, it would have been a no-brainer. They actually did my high school graduation announcements and thank you's and did a great job. I recommend them bc they are actually friends of my god-mother who has know them for years. Them, my god-mother and my parents go way back. They have been in the business for years and have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. I hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard nova print is good.  Especially if you have already have a design.  You can either provide your own paper, or they have a selection as well.  I've gone to look at both By Request on Lane and also Peabody Papers.  Both places were very happy to help and answer questions and very nice!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards