Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Florida bride coming for Bachelorette Party!

I will be in town on Sept 30- Oct 3 with 12 other girls. I am super excited!! We are trying to come up with a game plan of where to eat and party! We arrive early Friday afternoon and are staying at the JW Marriott on Canal. I believe Saturday night will be our "big" night and Sunday I know I want to do a Jazz Brunch somewhere, but not sure where. Any and all advice is welcome! TIA

Re: Florida bride coming for Bachelorette Party!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Muriel's in the Quarter for dinner.  On Bourbon, Cat's Meow is a popular karaoke place, but Pat O'Brien's is my favorite Quarter bar.  For brunch, Court of Two Sisters is good but touristy.  You can also check out Palace Cafe for brunch.  For a neat view of the Quarter, go to the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel and go to the rooftop/pool bar.  If you want to try somewhere outside of the Quarter and see uptwon New Orleans, take a cab to the Columns Hotel for a drink, and Superior Grill is across the street from the Columns if you like Mexican food. :)  Have fun!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    citybayougirlcitybayougirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds super fun. Sorry I have no advice as where to go but New Orleans always has plenty to do. I have heard great things about muriels though
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're there in time, The Columns has a really nice happy hour on Friday.  PP is right about The Omni having a great view but I understand that it is harder to get to the rooftop/pool area if you're not a guest.  Not impossible, but they have put in security measures. 
    You are going to have so much fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at the Omni this weekend, and I'm pretty sure that if I looked like I knew what I was doing/ where I was going, I could just take the elevator on up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    shalyn13shalyn13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the input. Most of the weekend is a surprise but I know that we will be having dinner Saturday night at the Bombay Club and then brunch on Sunday at Mr B's. I also think we are doing the drag show Sunday night at Bourbon Pub. I am so excited!!!! I had tshirts made for all of the girls as a gift for going with me that say " Last Fling before the Ring Shalyn's Bachelorette Weekend October 2011" With a fleur de lis that says New Orleans in the middle. Kiss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards