Canada
Options

Looking to buy a used dress: Amsale Tyler

Hi there, if anyone is selling their Amsale Tyler, I'd love to buy it off you. I'm a street size 8, waist 28, bust 34, height 5"8. 

Thanks! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Looking to buy a used dress: Amsale Tyler

• Options
    lucilas76lucilas76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi
    I have an Amsale Tyler dress available. Let me know if you are interested.  It is a Size 8 and I am selling it for 2,000 USD plus shipping.
  • Options
    lucilas76lucilas76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have my Amsale Tyler Dress for sale. I paid $ 4,000 and I am asking half the price.
    It is a strapless silk Organza A-line with sweetheart neckline and natural waist. The bodice is accented with shirred Organza, Satin ribbon, and floral detail at waist. Please go to this URL for pictures http://www.amsale.com/bridal/amsalecollection/071207/0712523.shtml
    The dress was purchased new for my wedding in March 2010 and has only been worn once for 7 hours. Since then it has been professionally cleaned and is in pristine condition. It's now stored in a non-smoking household. Alterations done: - Hemmed at the bottom - Had the waist taken in (it still has seams to let out) - Added a bustle The dress is very elegant and stunning. I received many compliments and felt very special on my wedding day
  • Options
    kathic612kathic612 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    is this dress still for sale - what size and condition
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards