Favors
Options

wording for thank you/photo booth favor???

HELP!!  We are having a photobooth and want to use the picture as our favor, so I have bought bookmark sleeves with tassels, in which the picture strip will fit. My issue is we are getting married in a mansion where the photobooth will be in a room other than the main reception room, so I am planning on putting the sleeves (with a paper insert) on the reception tables and want it to have a  thank you note as well as an invite to go use the photobooth... Any suggestions on wording??? Thanks

Re: wording for thank you/photo booth favor???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

We are doing the same thing and was wondering where you purchased your sleeves?!

I haven't come up with wording yet (we are also doing a donation to a charity that is very near and dear to us so we want to include that on the insert).

You could say something like...

Thank you for joining us on our special day.  We will cherish all the wonderful memories we have made with each of you on this special occasion and ask that you please visit the photobooth (located where ever it will be) to create your own memory and keepsake!

Love,

X and X

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks that sounds good!! It's certainly better than anything I've come up with..
    We bought the sleeves at
    www.vinylenvelope.com

still need to buy the tassels--but haven't decided the color yet!!

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards