Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Photo sites in the valley

I am looking for places to take e-pictures around the valley. Any suggestions?

Re: Photo sites in the valley

• Options
    blue1981blue1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in Old Town Scottsdale and they turned out amazing.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was actually going to post a question about this today! We are going to do ours in November, so we wanted something outside and "fall-like" - as much as you can get in Arizona! Maybe a park? I don't know. I don't want to do Tempe Town Lake or the typical spots though. Suggestions?
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_photo-sites-valley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:fe9d042f-4e19-45a3-9692-dc10d05c4834Post:8eb5164c-d883-4764-b1d8-d3fcbb8b74ad">Re: Photo sites in the valley</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was actually going to post a question about this today! We are going to do ours in November, so we wanted something outside and "fall-like" - as much as you can get in Arizona! Maybe a park? I don't know. I don't want to do Tempe Town Lake or the typical spots though. Suggestions?
    Posted by andreamarie77[/QUOTE]

Mine is next November as well and I am looking for a similar place
  • Options
    brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our pictures in July (very hot, I know) and we did them in downtown Phoenix. We absolutely loved them! You can hit up Heritage Square, some of the unique buildings/walls, the lightrail a few grassy areas, the train tracks, and even a couple grafiti type walls if you like that sort of backdrop. I'd highly recommend heading down there. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours were done at Freestone Park in Gilbert. You can check them out in my bio if you like. They were taken in Sept, so there weren't quite fall colors yet, but the scenery was gorgeous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing ours Friday at Goldfield Ghost Town out by Apache Junction.  It's at the base of the superstition mts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Schnepf's farms in Queen Creek.. They have it beautifully decorated this time of year.. Straw hay stacks pumpkins leaves.. Its my fav. place to take family pics every year...  They even have little country type buildings.. Its a super cute place they have an antique carosel, miniture train etc..
  • Options
    shannonandyshannonandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took ours at a place called the Pecans in Case Grande.  Also the Groves are grat but there were so many people there taking pics we left!
    Having an un-wedding!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards