Options

Dear FI (DH) Friday

Re: Dear FI (DH) Friday

• Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I know I have been extremely emotional and homesick lately- but I assure you I am SO happy to be moving forward with you, there is just a lot to adjust to while preparing for marriage. Please bare with me while I get used to living on my own, not seeing my parents all the time, and juggle work with wedding planning, cooking and cleaning etc.
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I'm so sorry your team lost their game! You are a wonderful coach and an even better fiance! You are truly a blessing and I am getting so excited to marry you! 

I love you! 
    Me 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for forcing me to get my breaks fixed today. It stink to have to spend wedding money on that... but at least we'll be safe in my car! (:
    You are such an amazing! i am totally bummed i am stuck here at work while you are at your friend's going away bbq. cant wait to do more and more couple stuff with you.
    it was soo wonderful to get connected with our pre-marital mentors! i am excited for this process! 
    Exactly 3 months until we become one!!! (:

Your Rib, 
    me
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Monica- I love the fact that you signed it "your rib" that is the cutest thing ever! Haha
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hehe. thank you! my FI ALWAYS calls me "his rib". (: i ADORE it! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Thanks for being an amazing rock to lean on and shoulder to cry on this week when my brother deployed. I know how much you hate to see me upset but you helped me in more ways then I can say. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together.

Love,
    Your FI

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thanks for putting up with me during my first year of law school, always being supportive, and being awesome to me.  I know it's been a rough year, but the fact that you've stood beside me and have been my best friend, rock, and confidant during the whole mess just reaffirms for me why I'm marrying you.  You're the very best person I've ever known, and every single day, I think about how lucky I am to have you in my life.  You're the best part of my day, every day.

Love,

Me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards