Ohio-Columbus
Options

Shuttles to CMH

Hey all!  I am getting married Sept. 29, 2012.  Being from NJ, many of my 150 guests will be driving/flying in.  Any ideas of venues that offer free shuttles to and from the airport?

cathy

Re: Shuttles to CMH

• Options
    aem2006aem2006 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you'll have more luck with hotels than venues!
  • Options
    cathyanddavidcathyanddavid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I meant hotels! I'd like to have the ceremony and reception all in one place.
  • Options
    aem2006aem2006 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha I figured :) 

I did a quick Google search with "columbus hotels +airport shuttle" and a lot of locations pop up! I would just call and make sure they will DEFINITELY do it because I'm getting married on a football saturday this year and we got horrible customer service from every hotel we called. They wouldn't let us check in early anywhere or discount our blocked rooms barely at all. On Buckeye football Saturday in Columbus no one cares about you, even if it's the biggest day of your life, haha. Sad but true!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aem is wise. i would suggest choosing your venue based on what you love and then hiring a separate shuttle. if you're open, there are several hotels around the airport/easton area that probably do shuttle to the airport but definitely call to check!
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Mrs. Owl.  One of the girls who got married this summer used the Bexley Beat as a Shuttle, and raved about it.  I know there are others, but they are slipping my mind right now.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try the hotels.  Holiday Inn downtown and Crowne Plaza were two that we found that were helpful with shuttles.  Holiday Inn did shuttles to/from airport and then to/from reception if you booked at least 10 rooms.  We actually had our ceremony/reception at the Loft at Smith Bros (amazing!!) and found that a taxi company was cheaper than renting a shuttle (the hotel we chose didn't have a shuttle).  Was great because no one had to worry about drinking and driving or worrying about trying to find the venue in a unknown city to them.  We prepaid for the cabs and everything worked out well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards