Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon for November

Does anyone know of a good place to go for a honeymoon in November?

Re: Honeymoon for November

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_honeymoon-for-november?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:018b19c9-d2ba-48f2-b154-c995b634943dPost:1b1464c3-b94b-4174-b3dc-d67dc5efe782">Honeymoon for November</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of a good place to go for a honeymoon in November?
    Posted by whitl2007[/QUOTE]

What are your interests?  Are you looking to stay in the US or travel outside?  What is your budget?  We need a little more info in order to help....
  • We are doing Hawaii in November!! I feel like will have more of a shot to have a good weather there than anywhere else that tme of year..if that's what you want to do for your honeymoon
  • We also did Maui in November.  The weather was close to perfect, athough it was turning rainier and cooler the day we left (the 17th).  But I also know someone who went over Thanksgiving and they said it was fine.
  • We want to stay in the states and budget Woul be under 3000
  • I think since you're staying in the states you should pick the most winter friendly locale...maybe colorado or somewhere near the canadian border...they will most likely have some beautiful winter weather.  My FI and I are also going on our honeymoon in November, but we chose Playa del Carmen in Mexico because the weather around then is great and we wouldn't be dealing with sleet/snow/rain compared to the states.  Our all-inclusive resort plus airfare was around $3000 as well.
    Anniversary
  • If you were willing to go out of the country, Mexico would be a good option for that price.  H and I went to Cabo for our November honeymoon last year and had beautiful weather, it was also very doable on a $3K or less budget.

As for staying in the country, what type of activities are you looking to do?  Do you want warmer weather, or do you want 'fall/winter' weather?
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards