Flowers

Long stem roses.

Has anyone used single long stem roses or another flower instead of bouquets for bridesmaids? Or even a few long stem flowers? This is my plan and I'd love to see some pictures of how this looked. Thanks.

Re: Long stem roses.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_long-stem-roses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:a3febf35-93fa-40f7-8412-65ff0ab24ee9Post:3e4626bf-79fa-4a97-b672-31261195dbfb">Long stem roses.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used single long stem roses or another flower instead of bouquets for bridesmaids? Or even a few long stem flowers? This is my plan and I'd love to see some pictures of how this looked. Thanks.
    Posted by jsurmacy[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I did just that for mine!  They turned out beautifully.  I also do flower arrangements for others now.  Please send me your email and I'll forward you some pics of what they would look like!</div><div>allisjennifer@yahoo.com</div>
  • I would definitely do some google searches to see about pictures.

As for which flowers would be good for this, definitely something with a larger head like a hydrangea, peony, gerber daisies, dahlias, sunflower and calla lilies.

I love big and full bouquets but I also love the look of simple single flower bouquets for the bridesmaids as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards