May 2012 Weddings

I need your opinions on bridesmaid dresses

So here is the dress I want my bridesmaids to wear:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Satin-Dress-with-Contrasting-Black-Waistband-83998_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-Shop-By-Length-Short-Bridesmaid-Dresses

My colors are pink and purple.. would you stick to just the watermelon color dress, or alternate the watermelon and the regency colors?(it is actually purple in stores)
I know I have a while until I really need to decide, but it has just been bugging me lately, and I cannot decide!

Thanks!

Re: I need your opinions on bridesmaid dresses

• I think I am going to offer two colors for my BM's too and two color ties for the GM's
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • This might seem like a strange question, but do all of your BMs have the body type to feel comfortable in that dress? If yes, then I would stick with just the watermelon! 

They're cute. My MOH is getting married this summer and we're going to look for dresses in two weeks. I think that's one of the ones she wants us to try.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think alternating would be super cute! The dress is lovely.
    May 2012: April Signature Challenge: Wedding Venue
    imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The dress actually looks really good on girls of all sizes! Its an awesome choice.. the only thing to think about is order of the girls... if you are doing by height.. you need to tell them what color each would be in to alternate, dont just let them pick... but that would be a really cute idea.. the Regency is really pretty in person.
  • I am a fan of the MOH in one color and the others in the watermelon. Or all in just the watermelon. Very cute dress! I only have one bridesmaid and she is wearing watermelon - we havent decided on a dress yet - she is 8 1/2 months pregnant so kind of hard to buy a dress. :) Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards