Chit Chat
Options

Please Help! Last minute tie ups b4 wedding day???

I live in  AL and my wedding is in NJ (where both Mike and I are from) We are planning to get out plane tickets this week. Our wedding is May 15th, Mike wants to fly up on the 12th. Is two days enough time for me to get the things I need to do done without loading everything on my family and friends? Mike thinks its plenty of time, but im not quite as sure.  PLEASE HELP!

Re: Please Help! Last minute tie ups b4 wedding day???

• Options
    In my opinion two days probably is fine, BUT I personally would want 3 days.
    Two days to handle everything and then the day before the wedding to sit back, relax and breathe :)

But again, thats my personal opinion
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I also agree with 3 if you are coming in from out of town. I was going to take 3 days before mine (and I live in same city as the wedding) and the Monday after, but I ended up with the whole week before off.  Give yourself that extra day, I think you'll be glad you did.  You will either have more time to do things than you expect, or you'll have a little extra down time, neither of which is a bad thing.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    I think an extra day will definately make it less stressful for you and will buffer for any unexpected things that might crop up.  If nothing else, you will have a day of relaxation. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards