California-Inland Empire

who are you using?

Hello ladies I am looking for ideas of great vendors in the I.E. so I was wondering who you were all using? My wedding is going to take place at Etiwanda Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga.

I am really interested in The Pros who do DJ, photography, and videography. Has anyone used them? Thanks ladies!! 

<33

Re: who are you using?

• edited December 2011
    What vendors do you still need?  Raquel's Linens for the table cloths and chair covers (if needed) - www.raquelslinens.com   A lot of the girls from this board have used them. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011

No, haven't used The Pros. For photography I'm using Chris and Erinn Austin from White Haute Photography. www.whitehautephotography.com

My florist is in the OC and I haven't found a DJ or videographer yet =/

Be careful when using companies like The Pros. They subcontract their vendors. I'm not saying that is bad but I feel that when you go through a company like that you never really know for sure what you are going to get...JMPO. I found some reviews on them. Check it out.

http://www.weddingwire.com/vendor/VendorViewRating?vid=b1c77b7b0e7f806a&z=z&mode=&tab=reviews&sortBy=newestWeddingDate

• SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is this guy in Riverside that I have been very happy with.  He is a DJ and his company is called JP entertainment.  He did a wedding for my Bosses daughter and also did my Gramma's 80th birthday so that tells you the wide variety of music he does.  I havent gotten a video-ographer and my cousin is doing my photography. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw bre I'm really happy to hear you're using chris and erinn. theyre so talented.  i worked with erinn last summer she's amazing. she's going to either be super preggo or due right at the time of my wedding im so bummed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    She is very talented! And so is her hubby. We are SOOO excited to have them as our photogs. I'm really glad we moved our wedding date back because she was due 4 days before our wedding! She totally wouldn't have been able to shoot it and any replacement they found just wouldn't have been as good.

• edited December 2011
    I still need DJ, photographer, and possibly videographer. However I am on a budget and would like quality at a good price! <33
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I uses Lori from Blush portiature for our photographers she and her husband are amazing!
    Good luck
  • edited December 2011
    do they have a website i could check out? i only found their blog
  • MarcellaMunozMarcellaMunoz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For our Dj we are using Fred from Sound Garden Productions. He is actually a DJ with the DJay Company but he has his own business as well. He uses the same systems and programs as them. I thought it was a steal. Just my opinion. Here is his info.

Sound Garden Productions
    951-367-7654
    Email: fred@soundgardenproductions.com
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using kurtis from grovebox entertainment. i like the fact that they worked with our budget, most others wouldn't and for photography im usung okeefe photography.
    i checked into the pros but i wasnt sure about them, didn't get that friendly down to earth vibe from them. but since i showed a little interest from going on there website i guess they have been houding me for the past year. that was a big turn off.
  • edited December 2011
    I posted the same post in a photography question but added a couple more options.

I am using Studio Eternity. Aurora is a beautiful talented person. She REALLYYYY worked with my budget. She is even doing my engagement photos and invitations. She is doing my invitations for the same price I was going to do them myself. She is really reasonable and runs monthly specials.

You must check out her site and chat with her on the phone. She works with different budgets. Did I mention how sweet and talented she is.

You can also get her information from my wedding website.

If you do speak to her let her know, Melissa sent you. 

I found a Karoke guy at my local that does DJing too! He has a great personality and has all his music digitally stored. He says they typically charge around $450 but he would work a deal with me. I cannot find his card (I was tipsy last week). I plan on seeing him on Saturday. Send me a message if your interested in his information.

As far as videographer, I believe I may ask a friend to set-up a Tripod. I will make a movie of our pictures and ceremony footage. I also plan on audio recording it to use as clips in our movie. I am confident that my pictures will work great. I am not a computer guru and must say movies are easy to make just very time consuming.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!
  • pashinfrutpashinfrut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of them. I'm using DreamlandPhotography.net. LOVE her work and it's she's affordable.  Dress. Check! Photos. Check! Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Here are a few of my vendors:

Photographer - Terrence Bishop www.terrencebishop.com - I've known him for years and knew that I would hire him as my photographer even before I met my FI!  He took our engagement photos - see my bio for a few of them. :)

DJ - The DJay Company - we loved Jay and were super impressed with his company.  He offers a referral discount so if you want to look into them send me a PM and I can get you more info

Floral Designer - Fiori, Inc. - Amanda is excellent and has some really great ideas.  She was recently featured on an episode of Platinum Weddings.

HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards