Tennessee

gatlinburg ideas

need ideas for quick cheap ceremony in gatlinburg, ne good chapels? and also need reccomendations for places to stay for a few days i will be comming to visit from pittsburgh pa, all ideas are welcome, thanks!!

Re: gatlinburg ideas

• leogirl13leogirl13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Google Gatlinburg wedding chapels. Most have good deals right now as it's off season. Many offer cabins/flowers/dress rental in their packages. Most of them are pretty much the same Chapel in the park is really pretty and they have elopement packages ranging from $379 to $1,939.
  • JMAsh1078JMAsh1078 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto what Leo said to just Google the wedding chapels, there are quite a few choices-- and as far as the cabins go, I would recommend Black Bear Lodging, they have some great deals going on right now, and a lot of their cabins are secluded but are an easy drive to things in Gatlinburg and PF.  Here is the link:  http://www.blackbearlodging.com/

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • RNMOMTO3RNMOMTO3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a few chapels on Glades Rd in G'burg that are just a few minutes from downtown but have parking. G'burg is very limited on parking so going to one of the chapels on the outskirts will solve that problem. I live in the county and can make a few calls or check on local things for you if you need. Happy to help out a fellow Knottie if I can.
    (I'm not a solicitor so don't delete my post. That happened last time. I'm just offering to help out a fellow bride.)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_gatlinburg-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:4f8dd57e-7304-4fa9-976a-57f8bbde6083Post:d2280bb7-5ccf-4823-807d-10be4e340fce">Re: gatlinburg ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are a few chapels on Glades Rd in G'burg that are just a few minutes from downtown but have parking. G'burg is very limited on parking so going to one of the chapels on the outskirts will solve that problem. I live in the county and can make a few calls or check on local things for you if you need. Happy to help out a fellow Knottie if I can. (I'm not a solicitor so don't delete my post. That happened last time. I'm just offering to help out a fellow bride.)
    Posted by RNMOMTO3[/QUOTE] I would love some ideas thanks
    Wedding Countdown TickerVisit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards