California-Inland Empire
Options

looks like

you guys scared lucinda off...she hasn't been back since the last post she made!!! lol... you girls are too funy, i love it!

Re: looks like

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lucinda?
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YEAH THE MRS. ELLIOT GIRL....LOL...THE POST WAS ABOUT A WEEK AGO, DONT REMEMBER??
  • Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the... "you guys never talk about weddings but...i guess i need your help anyway" post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea...that one.  So San, what do you think of our bet?! 

She can come back, I don'tmind. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BAHAHHA Sorry, I forgot her real name. I usually just go by screen names. We tend to scare people off every once in awhile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    But we only scare them off if they say something dumb!  I mean really dumb...like saying "hey guys, you suck and don't talk about wedding crap but I will ask you stuff anyway just because."  It was totally the wrong way to approach it...she should have just left that whole part out and everything would have been fine. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree kasi....i was thinking that she was rude and then you guys said it! lol.....sorry but were not strictly business we are trying to make friends as well!....did i miss something? what was the bet san and kasi!? (im all nosey)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree kasi....i was thinking that she was rude and then you guys said it! lol.....sorry but were not strictly business we are trying to make friends as well!....did i miss something? what was the bet san and kasi!? (im all nosey)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, whats this bet???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's a personal matter!  J/K!  I'll text you Amber.  Randi, you're my FB friend right?  I can tell you there.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was hoping she would at least respond to the post or something. I really wanted to know if she meant it in a rude way or not. I'm still not sure if she really meant it to come out like that.

I want to know what this bet is!

• Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    she actually posted her frustrations in her October board, so she probably got her answer there and doesn't need us. That's probably why she hasn't came back.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards