Hawaii
Options

Bought my earrings today

and they are absolutely perfect! They are exactly what I pictured I wanted and afterwards I went to the store to try it out with my dress (as well as my shoes - finally) and it works so well together. They are the perfect amount of bling for my dress..... I'm in love

451x156 proportions
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Bought my earrings today

• Options
    fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, gorgeous!  This looks really appropriate...just the right amount of bling, but not overwhelming.  It's great to check something off the wedding list!  ;-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine and they came in yesterday and they're TINY! I'm so bummed. I don't think I'll wear them.
    So glad you are happy with yours! They're lovely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_bought-earrings-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:19908a28-30be-4422-8223-99911cd51385Post:319e33d4-cd68-4b0b-bb4c-a97d1b8e74a7">Bought my earrings today</a>:
    [QUOTE]and they are absolutely perfect! They are exactly what I pictured I wanted and afterwards I went to the store to try it out with my dress (as well as my shoes - finally) and it works so well together. They are the perfect amount of bling for my dress..... I'm in love
    Posted by cryssv[/QUOTE]

I love them! Where did you get them from?
  • Options
    cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_bought-earrings-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:19908a28-30be-4422-8223-99911cd51385Post:7923477b-eac4-4abd-b6c8-24ae475cef5d">Re: Bought my earrings today</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bought my earrings today : I love them! Where did you get them from?
    Posted by kaesha[/QUOTE]

The pic I posted was from the Tejani website I had looked at to order these earrings, the ones I bought today are exactly the same earrings from a local bridal boutique here in town called Blush Bridal

On another note I just got that error message on this post when I hit "reply". The only way I was able to respond to you was by quoting you. When I hit reply right underneath the last post it just simply said "Operation Aborted" in bold letters - this isn't how I've been seeing the error message over the last 2 weeks (it's usually a pop up)
    451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_bought-earrings-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:19908a28-30be-4422-8223-99911cd51385Post:e6d841a4-47e8-43c2-9d04-941d6fb0a2ab">Re: Bought my earrings today</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bought my earrings today : The pic I posted was from the Tejani website I had looked at to order these earrings, the ones I bought today are exactly the same earrings from a local bridal boutique here in town called Blush Bridal On another note I just got that error message on this post when I hit "reply". The only way I was able to respond to you was by quoting you. When I hit reply right underneath the last post it just simply said "Operation Aborted" in bold letters - this isn't how I've been seeing the error message over the last 2 weeks (it's usually a pop up)
    Posted by cryssv[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm getting it too now. I hate it when things get worse before they get better!
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

OMG I LOVE THEM!!!! Fabulous find!! I love the local shops, you can always find the perfect things there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards