Ohio-Cincinnati

Anyone have experience with Happy Couple Duo (strings)?? Help..

So here's my situation: We're getting married in a small chapel that I wanted to get married in for some time :) Well the acoustics are too amazing for a CD, so I searched all over and set aside money in the budget so I could have a strings duet.
I found the Happy Couple Duo through the knot originally, and their website and original contact sounded great. They gave me a good price, I paid a 50% deposit and started looking at their song list. When it came to make a decision with booking them and makign a deposit they were pretty quick about responding. However Once I started asking if it would be possible to hear mp3 of some songs (They have oen playing on their site and mention it's possible to hear others), it took FOREVER to get a response. I mean nothing for weeks. Then I wrote them asking for a paypal invoice to pay the balance later and they setn it immediately and even CALLED me while I was sleeping to make sure I got the contract and let me know "they'd have to work on getting me mp3s" well it's been over a month and despite other emails I still haven't heard back. My wedding is in June but I wanted to pick the songs early so they had time to work on them, and I could do programs early (groupon to vistaprint), etc. I'm getting a bit nervous because I feel if contacting them is this difficult it could be an issue and I really got upset when they were so quick to contact regarding payment but nothing else.
HAs anyone used them for their wedding? I'm hoping that it will all work out but just looking for some personal experience.
Thanks ladies :)

Re: Anyone have experience with Happy Couple Duo (strings)?? Help..

• edited December 2011
    We had booked with them, but had to cancel due to a military deployment.  Katy was usually very prompt in returning emails and answering questions.  Even though we lost our deposit, I would recommend them.  Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards