May 2012 Weddings
Options

I'm so excited!

I forgot to post this earlier!  One of my fiance's co-workers asked us to go to dinner with him and his girlfriend on Saturday because he was planning on proposing to her! Oh my goodness I'm so excited!!

I'm a little sad though because I really wish I had my rings but my e-ring is being rhodium plated at the moment and I would normally just wear my band if I didn't have my e-ring but it is being resized. hmph. 

She's getting a pretty new ring and I have nothing!  But on a serious note!  I'm so excited I can't wait!  I don't know how I'll contain myself!
Photobucket

Re: I'm so excited!

• Options
    That is very exciting!! And I know what you mean.. kinda sucky.
  • Options
    My brother invited everyone to dinner when he proposed to my SIL. It was SO DIFFICULT to sit there and wait for him to pop the question!!! But it was such an honor to be a part of it! Have fun Saturday!!
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    Very exciting! Sorry you won't have your ring though
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    How exciting!! Just go get yourself a pretty fake blingy one to wear Saturday night!! :) No one will know. And if your friends ask just say its a fill in until you get your ring back
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_im-excited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:911338e3-65a7-4dc4-818c-a0889180adbfPost:3e70e0b3-b6a8-45e4-bca6-e86c0fce8140">Re: I'm so excited!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How exciting!!<strong> Just go get yourself a pretty fake blingy one to wear Saturday night!! :) No one will know. And if your friends ask just say its a fill in until you get your ring back</strong>
    Posted by lnvane00[/QUOTE]

<div>This is what FI did for me when I was without my e-ring for 4.5 months. The ring was very similar, only a few people knew it wasn't the real ring and no one noticed.</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I will definitely have to do that.  I have a ton of fake rings, but I used to wear them when my fiance was deployed before we were engaged...lol...in my mind it was easier when I went out to make people leave me alone if they saw I was wearing a ring.  But they are all worn out I'll just have to go get a new one.  But I doubt I'll be able to find something similar boo!  but at least I'll have something on my finger!

Mandi-I don't know how you went 4.5 months without your ring! I would be dying!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards