Virginia

Photographer & DJ - Virginia Beach

Hello!  I'm having a bit of Destination Wedding in Virginia Beach next summer as my FI and I are from different states.  We have almost everything planned, I'm still trying to decide on a Photographer & DJ, we've been looking at Hampton Roads Photography and Liz Daley.  Has anyone used them?

Re: Photographer & DJ - Virginia Beach

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_photographer-dj-virginia-beach?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:939f5bd1-ef6e-4c12-b309-8e1deef38a1fPost:7cc6d429-0b79-483d-b1ea-d5fb63f614dd">Photographer & DJ - Virginia Beach</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!  I'm having a bit of Destination Wedding in Virginia Beach next summer as my FI and I are from different states.  We have almost everything planned, I'm still trying to decide on a Photographer & DJ, we've been looking at Hampton Roads Photography and Liz Daley.  Has anyone used them?
    Posted by jessss21[/QUOTE]

No, but I can suggest the person who is doing mine if you'd like?
  • edited December 2011
    I used Arch Entertainment (Rodney Charles) and he was wonderful.  Books up very fast though so I'd call as soon as you can if you're interested- I booked over a year in advance.

My fav local photographers are Hayne Photographers, David Schwartz, and Eleise Theuer.  Never have heard of either of the two you mentioned.
  • edited December 2011
    I've never heard of the two you picked. I'm getting married in VA Beach in May and we are bringing our photographer from MD. We are using Astro Entertainment for our DJ and Photobooth.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I recently moved to VA Beach and would LOVE to help you out!  Please check out my work at www.schusshoots.com :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards