Plus-Sized
Options

First alterations appt and terrified!

I have my first alterations appointment tongiht and I am terrified!.  I had been working hard and lost a bunch of weight.  MY dress was fitting well and only the slightest bit tight.  Well, the past three weeks I have been eating bad and traveling and managed to gain 15 pounds!

I have not tried my dress on since gaining the weight back.  I am not sure where I stand, but I am really nervous to find out.  Hopefully my seamstress will be able to work some miracles, because I need them!

Any advice or suggestions are always appreciated.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: First alterations appt and terrified!

• Options
    You will be fine and your dress will look beautiful!  good luck! let us know how it goes
  • Options
    Good luck!!!  Mine is next Monday and I am equally scared.... BUT I know that I will look beautiful and things will work fine!!!  
  • Options
    I'm sure you'll look beautiful and don't need to worry, but drink as much water as you can today, and don't eat foods that will cause bloating!  Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am sure you will be fine. How long until your wedding? I would maybe put off letting it out until a month or so to see if you can try to drop some of the new weight. Like maybe start with the hem and other items and then let it out if you have to. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards