Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Easter Basket for your FI

Anyone making an Easter basket for your husband/fiance? I was thinking about making one, but I'm not sure what to put in it.

I know I'll put some of his favorite candy in there, and maybe a couple of DVDs and his nice razors he likes. And other ideas?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Easter Basket for your FI

• Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have done one in years past... usually i put whatever he gives up for lent (so this year chips!), his fave candy, lotion and a cd or dvd

razors are a good idea! What about beer or liquor that he likes? does he golf? maybe golf balls and/or tees?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh good idea! He doesn't golf, but I could definitely go to the liquor store and get a splash of bourbon :-)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always make one for my fiance.  Nothing extravagant, a basket with some candy.. and at least one special little present.  This year I got him the soundtrack to the movie Rockstar, which he has been hunting for a long time (but refused to order it online).. so I drove to McKnight Road on my lunch hour because that Best Buy had it in stock (mine didn't...)  I still have to pick up the rest of the goodies this weekend, though.  Severely behind this year!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We normally make one for eachother but this year we are skipping it. We're both trying to watch what we eat so I figured candy wouldn't be a good thing lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards