May 2014 Weddings

Hey Yall

Hello everyone,
My name is Olivia and I'm newley engaged to my fiance. I'm super excited that I'm not the only 2014 bride. My date is set for May 10th. Any ideas? What are your colors? I'm thinking coral or yellow.

Re: Hey Yall

• Hey Olivia! I'm Madison and newly engaged as well! We're set for May 27th! I pratically planned my entire wedding on pinterest in a matter of a week and a half, I'm just so excited. Our colors are purple and green, like grapes!
  • Hey there! I suppose I'm sorta newly engaged as well (got engaged in end of October). My FI and I are getting married on May 30, 2014. Just put the deposit down last week :) Right now I'm planning navy blue, teal and white for the colors - we are doing a beachy/nautical theme.

• Hi Olivia! I'm Lia :) Congratulations on your engagement! May is a great month! We're getting married May 25 & I can't wait! We're doing a rustic, natural theme...so tans, greens...and maybe some pops of color. Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We planned for May 17th.  I like green and white for our colors.
  • jamaes25jamaes25 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    We have booked our venue for May 25, 2014! We also have our band and hopefully will have our photographer within the next week or so.  I love white, ivory and blush  -  but with these colors I'm not sure what my bridesmaids would wear, these colors aren't really flattering - maybe I'll have them wear black?
  • We're want to do a rustic, DIY wedding that's inspired by nature and we've picked white, green, and hints of blue as our colors.... I really like the coral idea!
  • Congrats Olivia!!! We set the date of May 17th!!! We are planning on turquoise and sunflowers!!! We haven't booked a venue yet but have a few places in mind!
  • Congrats and welcome! I am newly engaged as of 12/12/12! We are planning May 3rd 2014 for our wedding! We are doing bright fun colors like aqua and hot pink with some lime green in between. I know it sounds wow but from what I have planned so far its looking pretty good! Im sure all you ladies know how I feel but isnt it wonderful to be so inlove with your best friend? My name is Shanna btw!
  • edited January 2013
    Hi!!

Congrats and welcome!! We are May 31st! 

I am thinking Southern Elegance for our wedding..It will take place on a ranch (hopefully), with a formal sit down bbq, and a smores bar and a GA Peach ice cream bar  for guests! If that does not happen, then it will be in this gorg southern ballroom with lots of crystal chandeliers! I am a lover of all things sparkly. We will be incorporating peaches somewhere in there since it will be taking place in GA! :) 

Our colors are peach, mint, and lavender or tea rose, lemon and mint. (I need to make a choice lol) 
    **~ Counting Down Till Love Wins**~ 9.20.14
  • edited January 2013
    Hi everyone. I'm Vicki. Newly engaged on xmas. We are planning for May 17th, 2014. Our colors are Watermelon, gray and ivory. We looked at a venue and hired a coordinator.
    Happy planning.....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello, newly engaged on 12/24...date set for May 31,2014, our colors royal blue and silver,,,the venue is booked (our church) for the ceremony, the DJ is aware he is playing for us...a professional who happens to be a friend, his wife the hairdresser who has been doing my hair for 12 years, our caterer is selected and have begun an email exchange with him...still working on reception site
  • Congrats! I'm sort of newly engaged too (August 2012). Our colors are going to be yellow and grey with coral flowers. I love the way coral looks against yellow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im got engaged 6/28/12 we are getting married 05/25/14 our colors will be yellowwhite
  • Congrats Im got engaged 6/28/12 we are getting married 05/25/14 our colors will be yellowwhite
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards