New York-Western
Options

New bride to be :)

Hello everyone,
My name is Janita and I recently became engaged in July :) My video of the proposal is actually on youtube, video link post in just engaged board. 
Well I am just trying to get the best deals as far as transportation, venues and cakes mostly. 

Also my wedding is to be 10/12/13.  Yes I know it is so far away but it makes things a little easier on us financially since we will mostly be paying ourselves.  I am trying to find bridesmaid designers that make their dresses in burnt orange. 
Any suggestions on bridal boutiques other than david's bridal?????

Thanks ladies!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New bride to be :)

• Options
    AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Bridal Chateau or Bridals by D have lots to choose from in north towns. MA Carr is great in south towns.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my bridesmaid dresses at Alfred Angelo on Niagara Falls Blvd.  They have a wide array of colors and offer reasonably priced dresses.  It's similar to David's Bridal, but I think their dresses are better quality!  www.alfredangelo.com
    8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies so much, I was thinking Alfredo but just wanted to know what else is out there.  I'm thinking a mermaid type gown for myself since I'm small framed. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking at Alfred Angelo but have to been to Heart to Heart in Manchester?? They offer lots of different designers and alterations are free.

191 Invited image 164 Are ready to party!! image 27 Are missing out image 0 Are making me wait imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My MOH has sent me Etsy links of bridesmaid's dresses... look there! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm getting my bridesmaids dresses from Christine's Bridal on Harlem Rd in Buffalo. Mori Lee seems to have some burnt orange dresses. Good luck!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    etsy has bridesmaids dresses??? I didn't know!!! wow Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Alfred Angelo too.   Some of the girls there seem to not know much and we got some conflicting answers on things.  Also, order the dresses fairly early.  They mismeasured one of my girls.  After her dress came in and she couldn't get it on, they remeasured her and told her it was the correct size, even though it obviously didn't fit.  The manager was super nice and rush ordered her a size bigger (and replaced the dress for free) and it all worked out.  I'm just glad we ordered ahead of time.

Also, if you're looking for comptetative prices, try talking to Visit Buffalo Niagara.  You tell them what you're looking for and they'll get you quotes from vendors.  It sounds like it will save a lot of time (by the time I found out about them I had all the vendors picked).  They provide this service for free.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards