Florida-Central Florida
Options

Listen to my problems and send Vibes?

So, our wedding is less than two weeks away and nothing but crazy sh*t has happened this week.  Mon, we were woken up in the middle of the night by the smoke detector beeping because of the battery.  Then for three days in a row, we got woken up at 4 AM by the cat coughing up hairballs.  Then on Fri night, our security alarm went off at 4 AM and then the phone line was dead too so we freaked out and hid in the closet and called 911 and had to wait for the police to come inspect the property.  Thank goodness nothing happened.  It was scary though.  Then, last night at 1 in the morning, I was going to bed and I saw a gigantic hairy brown spider the size of my fist  on the wall and I just about died.  Before we could kill it, it crawled into the ceiling vent so it could go anywhere in our house.  So, we couldn't sleep after that and went to his parents house.  Also, my fiance has been experiencing chest pain from heartburn everyday but we had to fight with the doctor to get him an appt because they didn't want to take him in.  

Then... with less than two weeks, his father just told us that a relative that was never sent an invitation has called him to let him know she bought a plane ticket to come to our wedding.  Why did she invite herself? who knows.  I've already finished the seating chart and given final numbers too but now I have to redo that.  
Also, my mom fell and broke her hip a month ago and is using a walker for our wedding.  

Re: Listen to my problems and send Vibes?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!! So crazy!! Hope things go smoothly from now on!!

GL! *vibes*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is insane!  I am so sorry that all that craziness has been happening!  Sending you vibes that everything goes better from here on out :)
  • Options
    sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh . That sucks. Sending Vibes your way . :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap! I hope your mom is ok! :( And hopefully no more freaky night-time happenings!! Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck, Theresa! Hopefully this is the two week out  bad stuff and the last week will be smooth sailing. Crossing my fingers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh gosh! I'm sorry all that is happening to you!!!!! *vibes*

Hopefully it will be smoothe sailing from here on out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_listen-problems-send-vibes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:9896ceed-eda6-43db-b00a-10afa0b8f3f0Post:e366d171-bbd8-4133-af89-2ef21ccfdd56">Re: Listen to my problems and send Vibes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy crap! I hope your mom is ok! :( And hopefully no more freaky night-time happenings!! Good luck with everything!
    Posted by Pretty Parula[/QUOTE]
    Agreed. I hope the only freaky night-time happenings to come are on your honeymoon! hahahah (sorry, had to).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    VIBES!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards