Indiana-Indianapolis

Hair and makeup help!!! Greenwood area

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for hair/makeup near Greenwood. I am getting married at Valle Vista in March. The past 2 weddings I have been in, the hair has turned out awful for all of the bridesmaids. I was in tears when I had my hair donefor my sister's wedding because the girl put it up and took it down 4 times. The manager/owner had to fix it because she did such an awful job. This is the most important day in my life so far and I am so scared my hair is going to turn out just AWFUL because I have had such bad experiences in the past. Any help would be appreciated!!!!! I am using a headpiece and a veil. I am thinking half-up/half down but open to suggestions. Thanks

Re: Hair and makeup help!!! Greenwood area

• edited December 2011
    I had my hair done by a lady in Brownsburg. I believe that she will travel to you if you ask/pay her travel.

Here is what my hair looked like for the wedding.

My girls also had their hair done by her.

My hair stylist's name is Chasidy. The name of her shop is Cloud Nine in Brownsburn IN
    Photobucket
  • alilangel0alilangel0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I love your hair!!
  • athlete010688athlete010688 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my hair done by LBL Salon in Plainfield.  They are traveling to my location at no extra charge, but my venue is in Plainfield, so I can't tell you if they would travel to Greenwood.  I had my trial done a couple of weeks ago, and it looked awesome.  I don't have any pictures to upload, but the prices are VERY reasonable!  For my hair and make-up it's costing me $80.  That included the trial - you pay 1/2 at the trial then the other half the day of.  For the bridesmaids, a down hairstyle and make-up is I think $35.
    Anniversary image

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_hair-makeup-greenwood-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:ecb0eb40-48c1-41fe-b927-8d4129840a48Post:efa76136-0f03-461e-b18d-0452da845ee8">Re: Hair and makeup help!!! Greenwood area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks so much! <strong>I love your hair!!</strong>
    Posted by alilangel0[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Stephanie Raper she is in pretty much in Greenwood. She specializes in up-dos. I have used for for about 10 events. I am a wedding photographer so I see a lot of wedding hair and she is the best!!! Hope this helps! Her number is 317-523-2616.
  • edited December 2011
    Heather at Color Cafe! She specializes in updos!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards