Flowers

Need ideas for fall wedding flowers

We are getting married October 1 and we can't decide on flowers. Our colors are chocolate brown, gold, and dark red. He had bought me roses for valentines day that were orange with red in them and he really likes those. I have looked through so many pictures that I'm just confused now. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Need ideas for fall wedding flowers

• lorindan91711lorindan91711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married 10.15.11, We're doing red roses, yellow roses, burnt orange calla's with probably some dark red mums and green berries tied with ribbon.... just keep browsing pictures, it's what i'm doing i know it can be confusing. lol!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had considered those same colors and was just going to do a mixed bouquet of fall flowers -- I had planned on just taking pictures to a florist and letting them put something together.  A good florist will know what to do.  Something like this maybe:

• AwayWeGo08AwayWeGo08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing sunflowers with gerber daises, berries, purple stock and roses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    dahlias are really pretty for fall, also spray roses, gerber daisies. berries... there is just a ton of pretty stuff.  See a good florist to get more ideas.
  • edited December 2011

CONGRATS,

If you are looking for a florist please feel free to check out my website www.justfreshconcepts.ca

I would love to meet you for a free consultation to discuss your vision. Have a great day and happy planning

Justyna :)

604-721-0357

• JThibault07JThibault07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was watching an episode of say yes to the dress and this bride carried a bouquet of deep red roses with gold seeded eucalyptus around the edges it was breathtaking
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards