Maine
Options

Eeeek...

...So my countdown now says 1 MONTH. So crazy! I'm only slightly freaking out about it.... Tongue out
Anniversary

Re: Eeeek...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know!! Im slightly freaking out too!!!! It seemed like we had so long to wait when we started now its just flying by!  Good luck in this last month (a little over) we have! Have you decided on a florist btw?
  • Options
    brennbeebrennbee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! My name is Brenda and I'm getting married at Shawnee Peak in August. You look like you've had good luck with planning! I was wondering if we could chat somtime about planning in Bridgton? I'm still looking for a hair salon, rehersal dinner, and cake.
    Emailing me would be the best way, my email is brennbee@gmail.com
    Hope to hear from you and congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mandolin -- I'm using Raymond Village! I think she's doing your wedding too! Since mine's in the evening and she just has to do bouquets/bouts, she said she could do two in one day. She was so nice and sweet! She helped me from being indecisive... :) Good luck on your last month and change too! What do you have left to do?

Brenda -- that's awesome! You can see my vendors for hair and cake in my bio. We rented the Shawnee Peak House and are doing a BBQ rehearsal dinner there. if you have other questions, you can email me at willandmindy AT gmail DOT com.  Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow one month!! That is crazy!  I can't wait to see your pictures!  and...another shawnee peaker!  Hi Brenda. :-) 
  • Options
    mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Im so excited for you! & I would be freaking out too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya shes really great at raymond village...I just have paying off the rest of the honeymoon and the meetings with the DJ and officiant for the most part. I still have a few decorations and a few loose ends to tie up and hopefully everything else goes smoothly! I cant believe how close its getting..What do you have left?
  • Options
    brennbeebrennbee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kate, 
    I love that I found other Shawnee Peakers! 
  • Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There sure is a lot of you getting married at Shawnee.  I have skied there for the past oh 31 years.  And I live in Bridgton if any one needs me to get them info, or check something out for them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards