Ohio-Columbus
Options

NWR: any good dentists?

Mainly a lurker, but was hoping you girls could help me out! My company switched dental providers, and I'm in search of a new one! My last dentist was so awesome I didn't even feel the numbing shots, let along the fillings. Looking for a similar experience this time! If you know of any, let me know...thanks! 

Re: NWR: any good dentists?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What part of town are you looking for?

I LOVE my dentist. He is in Worthington. I have been going to him since I was 2 yrs old and I am now 28. My parents recently had to switch from him b/c their insurance changed as well, but they seem to like their new dentist just as much. I know my parents have already had some work done this year. Their dentist is in the Powell/Lewis Center Area.

I would be happy to give you more info if you are interested, just PM me or page me on this board.
  • Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Riverglen Dental Group and love them !  It's at old 315/270
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rummel and Schumacher (near riverside hospital on Olentangy) - love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dr. Rachel O'Dell at Bexley Family Dentistry on E. Broad St.
  • Options
    Cassandra999Cassandra999 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I really like my dentist.   He is only partially covered on my insurance but I like them enough to keep going there.

Dr Edward Herman
    111 W. Johnstown Road, Gahanna, OH
    (614) 471-5090
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Jerman Family Dentistry on High St in Worthington.
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dental Reflections Dublin!  They are close to Tuttle Mall and have two adult dentist plus a pediatric dentis (which is a plus if you want to stay with them for years to come)! 

http://www.dentalreflections-dublin.com/
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Dr. Jerry Cheung.  He's in Dublin off of Sawmill.  I moved from Dublin out west near Grove City about 2 1/2 years ago and I STILL make the trip back to Dublin to see him.  He's great, the dental assistants are great, and you're always in and out in a timely manner.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    New MILNew MIL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dr. Richard Barry  LIfetime Dental Health.  LOVE LOVE LOVE him!  I have an irrational fear of the dentist and he is the only one I've ever seen that truly understands that.  I am no longer afraid to go because I know he will do everything in his power to make me comfortable!  Can't recommend him enough!
  • Options
    usagirl428usagirl428 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, thanks for the great response! It's such a bummer to switch insurance companies when you find a medical care provider that you love. Thanks again for all the response! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Missy I used to go to Jerman Family Dentistry as well when I lived in columbus... Random! I would definitely recommend.
  • Options
    darby22darby22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Dental Reflections.  They have offices in Dublin near Tuttle and on Bethel near 315!  
  • Options
    Cassandra999Cassandra999 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Similar topic -
    Anyone know a good oral surgeon?  I need my wisdom teeth out.  The Dr. my dentist suggested was out of network for me.  I was really bummed, because my fiance had his done at the same place and said they were great.  I'm really dreading it.  Hoping to find a Dr with good recommendations.  Thanks!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards