Georgia-Atlanta

Places in Atlanta to have a small intimate weddings?

Re: Places in Atlanta to have a small intimate weddings?

• Try Le Bam Art Space. They do weddings in Atlanta that are on the smaller end. Park Tavern has space on top of their restaurant that has a great view of the park/city that would be nice for a smaller wedding. What kind of feel/style are you going for? Le Bam is rather contemporary. Park Tavern is kind of a blank slate up there, so you could make it what you want. Any number of restaurants will have private dining spaces that you should look into renting. You can look into the rooftop space at the Glenn Hotel (I checked into this myself, but my wedding is bigger than the capacity). The Lofts at Castleberry Hill have spaces that can be divided up into smaller rooms. 

Hope that helps. Good Luck!
  • Do you have a budget? What type of vibe are you going for?
  • Budget is $10,000 I have no idea about vibe or feel. Nothing too formal or stuffy.
  • You could try some restaurants that have large rooms. Mary Gay House in Decatur is an option. You could also try College Park Woman's club. The Solarium in Decatur too. Heritage Sandy Springs.......just thinking out loud.
  • Roswell River Landing!! The pictures online really do it no justice. I have plenty of pictures if you need any. I'm having my wedding there on Aug. 5th. It's an intimate wedding venue right on the chattahoochee river. The best thing is it's only $900 and you have it for an entire day (8am-1am) oh and no restrictions. 
    Buying A Home
  • I'm having about 75 max and my venue is Studio 887 at King Plow. So 50 people would be a perfect option. It's small and intimate. I would check out their website. They have a virtual tour. The space also has that loft feel with the exposed brick. It's very nice! Rental for the space is less than $800! The in-house caterer is Bold American but we don't mind because their food is awesome! Most in-house caterers are so so. And our budget is just slightly over $10k and the catering isn't entirely outrageous. They'll work with you where needed. So it's doable!! Good luck! 
  • I like the idea of using a local restaurant. Most of them don't charge room fees and you get a wide selection of food. 
  • Look at The Veranda Bed and Breakfast in Senoia- beautiful indoor and out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards